We have the opportunity to apply for team entries in this year’s Ride London on July 29 2018.
There are places for 300 teams in the British Cycling Club Challenge. If the demand from clubs for team entries is greater than the available places, entries will be awarded on a proportional basis, based on the number of British Cycling members at each club followed by a random draw, if required.
For those clubs who are successful in their application, each rider within the team must pay their own entry fee (£69) and complete their own online entry form. Unfortunately, on past entries, not all clubs will get teams into the event, however the more paid-up British Cycling members your club has, the higher your chances of a team or teams gaining entry.
· A team comprises four riders.
· Every rider in a team must be a current British Cycling member and a member of Lichfield CCC.
· Teams can comprise of four men or four women or a mixed team of two men and two women.
· Riders who hold an Elite or Category 1 British Cycling Race Licence are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
· Riders who have already secured an individual place through the original entry ballot or a charity place are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
If you are interested in this can you please let me know (including whether you want to be on a male/female/mixed/no preference team) in the next week and I’ll put an application in. email me at email@example.com